I LOVE THE CROATIAN PRESIDENT


I love the Croatian president

She wore their jersey always. At least, most times.

After all the awards given by FIFA, they should have added ''Best individual Hugger Award'' which of course would have undoubtedly gone to this humble and beautiful woman with plenty hugs. I almost strechted my arms to the TV to receive my own hug. She displayed an unflinching loyalty



She can decide to be like the men and suit up looking corporate and all but no, she wore those colors like a don.

I love her.

She is simply amazing

She has a captivating smile.

She looks really good for a 50 year old.

She is comfortable in her skin.



She has owned her space.

She is one of the best personality of the Russia 2018 world cup event.

And she's a hugger( I'm a sucker for hugs)... I just want a hug from her.

I absolutely love her.

Photo credit; twitter, theelites.ng, timesnownews.com,

3 comments:

  1. That's my FIFA Woman Crush Everyday.😂😂😂😂

    I was rooting for the woman die during the world cup but if only wishes were horses....😕😕😕😕
    All the same, that woman deserves some accolades, she's paid her due(but not to me because she's yet to hug me too).😂😂😂😂😂😂🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahhahaha...you have decided to crack me up this night. ''if wishes were really horses'' I would get my hugs too. Thanks for dropping your comments.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.