HURRAY ... SIX MONTHS BLOGVERSARY


Hello revered reader, missed me yet? I know you did, I missed each and everyone on here. Let me do a quick recap on what happened while I was away (I feel the need to keep you guys abreast, I mean we are a family).

First and foremost, I celebrated the Six-Month( since I relaunched, The blog has been on since 2016) Anniversary of the blog by opening a YouTube channel and I talked about a whole lot of things (I can feel the Joy in your heart too, a girl is expanding her zone💃💃💃). I do not even know where to begin from. I am completely overwhelmed and humbled by the outpouring of love and affection. The past six month with you readers has been amazing. You all blew my mind. I can't even begin to describe my joy. I am indeed one person who can boast of friends I truly feel so undeserving of. May God thank you all for me and may He shower you with life's richest blessings.To those who haven't watched the video, kindly watch it, drop your comments, share with your friends and don't forget to subscribe to my channel. (Here) is the link. Thank you.


I attended three conferences in the past few weekends.

 *I learnt Digital Marketing; Facebook in collaboration with She Leads Africa put up the training. I felt so honored to be picked to attend the training. I learnt so much, I would be putting them to use.

 *I was among the panelist for a conference in OAU, Ile-Ife, Osun State. Tagged: ON BECOMING. It was really an amazing platform for me.  I spoke on ''Should women be at the limelight in their career/ field of interest?  Why do most women shy away from taking leadership roles?'' You can read up everything that was said at the conference here (the convener of the conference is also a blogger), here and here (the second lady on the panel list is also a blogger, cool right?)

 *The third conference is the BECOMING CONFERENCE, this is one conference I have always wanted to attend and be a part of. So I volunteered and I was picked. I am dedicating a whole blog post to this, read here my experience and all I learnt.


I also noticed the massive traffic on my last post on my water fall experience,for some reasons I wasn't sure I would blog about it but seeing the traffic on it I am so gingered to do more. Kindly drop suggestions of places you will like me to visit😚.

Lest I forget, I'm sure you're thinking all these events were not enough to take me away from the blog, oh well... I was indisposed for a week (I was that incapacitated, I couldn't do anything). Please Guys don't take good health for granted. Ensure you eat right and avoid any form of illness. Endeavor to rest so you don't break down like I did. After all rest is good for the body. Like my pidgin fellas will say ''body no be firewood'' and my English brothers will say ''you can't cheat nature''.

I'm beautiful in my own way because God makes no mistakes


I couldn't watch the World cup final for reasons you already know. I'm really proud of the winners of 2018 World Cup, Congratulations to France, the worthy winners of a fantastic tournament. I have readers from there and this is me celebrating with you. Am I safe to say ''I am one of you?'', kindly accept me (this is not famzing oh, who doesn't like good thing?). Till 2022 for the next World Cup. Read what I have to say about Croatia's President (here).

Silly face (lol)

Small girl, Big God
Sorry .. wrong caption
Small girl, fine make-up

I know this is a bit late but I will do it anyways, ''better late than never'', I want to celebrate one of my revered reader, this guy is not a silent reader, he's so proud to associate with my blog anywhere. He is a voracious commenter (I always look forward to his comments). Thank you so much for your support so far Joshua, I do not take it for granted. Relish and flourish in the soothing ambiance of God's presence. Happy belated birthday Joshua Fakuade. The entirety of VOB celebrates you.


In my video on YouTube I talked about introducing new things to the blog on Relationships, Health and fitness, Beauty Routines, Book reviews, Events, Food, Movie reviews amongst other interesting things (I can picture the smiles beaming on your face right now).

You can always catch up (be the first to know whats up with me😇😆) on other social media platforms, just follow me and be very sure of a follow back: 

Thank you for journeying with me on this amazing journey, I am glad you are here.

Cheers to More.

Keep Winning.

Much Love.

Yours truly,


Victoria Oyedepo

5 comments:

  1. I'm honoured!🙏🙏🙏

    Thank you, ma'am. This blog is going places.

    The very top is reserved for you and me ma'am.🙌🙌🙌

    We're on this journey together!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.