WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT NAIL ART || INTERVIEW WITH CEO SCENAMI BEAUTY HUB

Wakanda inspired @scenami
If you personally know me, you would know that my polish color is always on point. The moment I start picking and chipping off the polish on my fingernails signal the time for a new color and you can only guess how often that happens. Lauren Conrad put it perfectly when she called nail polish the unexpected accessory in her book, Lauren Conrad Style. Nail polish is like the icing on the cake when it comes to dressing. And what’s more is that they are relatively inexpensive!


 Nails are an uncut part of the body of an individual. Nail art or nail designing is a simple concept, wherein special art or designs are made by the professionals, so as to decorate the fingers or the toenails. This concept was only about increasing the beauty of the nails by making them appealing and beautiful. The nail art has been playing a crucial role in the industry of beauty and fashion today. There is a wide variety of nail art or designs that can be found on the latest stage.




Glitter affair @scenami

Your hands are one of the first things people see, and having healthy, attractive nails can help you to feel confidant about the way you look

Peach perfect @scenami

Smiley @scenami

Smiley

@scenami


Your hands are one of the first things people see, and having healthy, attractive nails can help you to feel confidant  about the way you look.
 @scenami

@scenami
Our hands play such an important role in how we communicate. We use them to gesture, help describe things and better convey our messages on a daily basis. Which is why it’s so important to consider them when going for an outing. Even without you knowing, you’ll most likely use your hands when answering questions or expressing your opinion. And no one wants to do that with chipped nail polish, or a colour that screams something completely different to what you’re trying say.

@scenami


@scenami


Your nail represents your personality and personal hygiene. That means that you need to give yourself time to take care of your nails and make it presentable to other people.

@scenami


Glitters, crystals, fabrics, shiny powders, plastic… nail art have no limits: it has crossed the boundaries of post-modern culture, entering a dimensions made of pure innovation and unimaginable possibilities. Today, styles and fashions from all over the planet interact continuously creating the most incredible hybrids, real masterpieces that defy the dogmas dictated by time and dominant cultures. Nail art is about personalities and emotions: it is about us, whoever we are.

Minions @scenami

 
 
@scenami


CEO Scenami beauty hub
Short interview with CEO Scenami Beauty Hub

WHAT IS NAIL TO YOU?

It's an escape into the little canvasses of art that makes the world seem smaller. Nail for me is a confidence booster... when I have my nails on I feel empowered, I feel like the world is at my finger tip. It is also a full stop to any fashion statement. Ignored by some but absolutely necessary.

WHEN DO YOU MAKE NAILS?
It's not dependent on my mood because I make nails when sad and happy. Its that one thing I do even when its totally obvious that I am tired.

WHAT KEEPS YOU GOING?
I always want to do better. I keep practicing at every chance I get to better  my works and inculcate the trends.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MOMENT IN THIS JOB?
I love it when my clients love their nails, the smile, the reaction I get when I create a design for a client is one of my favorite moment.

DO YOU THINK ITS ONLY THE FEMALE WHO APPRECIATE NAILS?
As weird as it may sound some guys actually notice and appreciate the nails on the ladies. My first crush wiggled his way into my life by always being amazed at my works. He Laughed at my nail jokes and always held my hands. Its a plus that I get to make money from it😍😍.

ANY ADVICE?
The nail world is a total universe in its own right. So many designs and innovations keep developing every week. Nigeria is a little bit backward on these trends, we are just satisfied in the little we know thinking its a lot but its not. I think we should up our game.

Just like Sia said in her song, ''you are never fully dressed without a smile''. I would say you are never fully dressed without a smile and your exquisite nails. I mean its as important as that outfit you wear.





2 comments:

  1. Scenami is the best nail artist ever... lovely interview, now i am aware about certain things.. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I strongly agree with you. Thank you for stopping by to read😚😍

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.