TWO WAYS TO ROCK YOUR DENIM SKIRTS(FORMAL & CASUAL)


A denim skirt is the perfect piece to go along with the current '70s trend. Most ways to wear a denim skirt will depend on your personal style, but this simple chic outfit on me can work for anyone and everyone.

Denim skirts don’t seem to be going anywhere any time soon, and you should probably embrace them. And that’s not just because they’re so popular right now – denim skirts are comfortable, casual, and an easy way to make an outfit look effortlessly stylish.

 I styled this same denim skirt in two ways, there are actually a lot of ways to style it.






I'm sure you know that you can wear a denim skirt at the office. Trust me, a denim pencil skirt—without rips or distressing—is totally appropriate for a casual or creative workplace. It's also easy to wear on- or off-duty.

This is a right idea, teaming my denim skirt with a button-down shirt( notice the way I styled it? loosely tied at the end) and nude heels.

You can tuck your shirts in if you want to make it extra formal,make sure you add a skinny belt, it is a great finishing touch; it accentuates the narrowest part of your waist.




Most denim skirt outfits are on the casual side of things .Denim skirts are typically in darker shades, so pair yours with a bright top, like this jacket(remember it could be any color).



Just like your favorite pair of jeans, though, the skirt is a piece that can be easily dressed up or down. I gave the same Denim skirt another twist


 This outfit will work well with sneakers,a pair of sneakers keeps this outfit super casual. I paired mine with a pink sneakers( blue and pink is a fantastic combination I must commend).



You can add cute accessories like a headband and sunglasses.


Which one of these outfit ideas is your favorite?

Depending on the ocassion, the choice is yours😗.

Do well to let me know what you think about this outfit in the comment section, I'll be there waiting for you.

Enjoy the rest of the week. xoxo

5 comments:

  1. "...but this simple chic outfit on me can work for anyone and everyone."

    Maybe I'll wear it to school(class) one day, 😂😂😂😂, maybe it'll work on me that way.

    Tbh,it's beautiful.👌😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha...Joshua why now? But you are a guy now. when I said it can work for everyone , I meant the ladies.

      Thank you very much, always good to read from you.

      Delete
    2. Like ikr... Was just joshing around.

      Delete
  2. I think I'm getting a denim skirt soon...beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should dear. Thanks for dropping your comments, good to have you on here.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.