THE GTBANK FOOD AND DRINKS: DAY 3


Everyone knows that food brings people together so I made my way to Water Corporation Drive, Oniru, Lagos on the third day of the annual GTBank Food and Drink Festival which kicked off on Sunday 28th April running all through till Wednesday 1st of May 2019. An event that Guaranty Trust Bank organized which aims at supporting their customers in promoting enterprise to realize the full potential of their businesses whilst addressing the current challenges that they face. It offered free Retail Stalls to over 300 small businesses. Amazing!!!

 It was a four-day food sales and exhibition event, that basically consisted of different food and drink brands, coming to showcase their stuff, and also a little bit of fun and socializing. I mean, an event where I could just walk and appreciate different categories of food – raw processed, cooked, grilled, baked, etc. and drinks too.



The beautiful setup exhibition environment created an additional ambiance for the crowd to enjoy the exhibition experience. The pictures will do more of the talking...





























The CEO of slurp juices and smoothies had one of the most charming and welcoming smiles. It was the show stealer and her smoothie? oh my, I loved it. Good customer service is very important and it was what made us go back to patronize her again before leaving. 







A souvenir from one of the farmers




There was a Master Class which I would have loved to attend but it was slated for 5pm which was late for me because I had to be somewhere else but I'm glad I made it to this event. I am not a foodie but I was awed by the fact that there was a lot of food and drink businesses thriving, and I also loved how creative and appealing it all looked.

Did you attend any of the events? What was the experience like for you? What food and drink did you try out? Kindly indulge me in the comment section😉

2 comments:

  1. wow! so much to learn and at the same time have fun along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is doing something different to your body, where it is meant to go one way and you're presenting it with another. It's sort of like a round peg into a square hole, only some of them fit but they don't fit perfectly. best pancakes Toronto

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.