MY TWO YEAR BLOG ANNIVERSARY || GRATITUDE


"IF YOU ARE GRATEFUL FOR WHERE YOU ARE YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THE ROAD THAT GOT YOU THERE."

This been the fifth day of the year 2020, I have come to publicly acknowledge first my Father and my God whose benevolence and mercy is the singular reason 2019 made sense!

Again I thank You, my Father, from the depth of my heart and with everything that I've got.
For just being who You are to me- dependable, never-failing, understanding, patient, loving, provider, protector, comforter, shield, healer, way-maker, pathfinder, compass, strong tower, helper and so much more!!! What a year 2019 was...but oh what a God!!! Thank You, God.

Secondly, it does take a whole village, as they say. In 2019 God surrounded me with a whole village of faithful friends and helpers.

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU; EACH ONE OF YOU;

For your thoughtfulness, kindness, prayers, phone calls just to 'check how you're doing,' for choosing to enquire and clarify issues, sharing useful information, for everything you did to make the going easier in 2019, THANK YOU! May God reward all your labor of love.

To my family for every input into my life, business, endeavors and so on: every prodding, every prayer, every feedback, every counsel, every material input, every effort, time, resources and so much more, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I could go on and on. May your hands be strong and fruitful in 2020 and beyond.

To my guardians and coaches, THANK YOU FOR THE PRIVILEGE OF ACCESS!! And for sharpening me so much in 2019. May your reward come speedily. May you never see shame. May help never be far from you. May there be peace within your borders.

To my few real FRIENDS, ( you know yourselves) - Genuine, Secure, Vulnerable, Noble, Truthful, Unpretentious, Supportive, Faithful, Cerebral and Godly. THANK YOU FOR SO MUCH!

My friends even outside the blogging sphere who are here. Those who just love me for no reason. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

My dear VOB'ers. Those who come to the website to read the blog posts, those who come to comment, those who come to draw strength, those who come to learn a thing or two, those who share my posts and links across different platforms and even My silent readers here. I see you. I feel you. I appreciate you. I am grateful and honestly feel so undeserving of your love.

So this is me thanking everyone here again and again and trusting that we will have a very rewarding journey in 2020.

2020 is the year we have all been waiting for. It is going to be an amazing year for you and your loved ones.

If it were possible, I would give each one of you a hug. I have asked God to bless, reward and keep you all for me.

One of my key message to you this year is DON'T JOIN THE CROWD. TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR NARRATIVE

For some reason, I am really excited about 2020, I feel like it is the year that will determine how the rest of my life goes. And this is why I am not leaving it solely to chance or luck or to any other external influence in getting/doing the things I want.

2019 reinforced the lesson that nothing can take the place of self-discipline, consistency, and commitment. Discipline is powerful, I tell you, and what is amazing is that with just the right level of discipline, you can change/get anything you want. I am also convinced that life rewards consistency and commitment.

I believe so much in putting things on paper. “Write the vision And make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it”. One of the ways our 2020 will be productive is if we plan for it. Some persons might tell you that there is no difference in 2019 and 2020 because the New Year is just a continuation of the former, and that is true to an extent, but you will be doing yourself a great disservice, starting it, unprepared and unwatchful.


Is there anyone that can help go over your plans or is there someone who could partner with you on sorting yourself and goals out? Reach out to that person. If possible, you can make your hangouts with your friends these coming days a ‘mini vision board party’. Again, you won’t regret taking out the time to do this.

There are so many things that are within our control with the way our lives turn out, especially as adults. Let 2020 be that year we take absolute control of our lives. It will be a really wonderful year.

It’s true what they say – The journey of a thousand miles definitely starts with a step. Today marks the second Blog Anniversary since the relaunching of the blog.

BLOG STATISTICS FOR YEAR 2

-256 posts

-206,480 pageviews

-My largest audience of readers come from the United States, then Nigeria, and Hong Kong. There are readers in over 18 countries and counting. This makes me super elated.

It has not been an easy journey especially with so much workload and keeping up with all the techniques of successfully running a blog. But I don’t mind because I love what I do.

I know I haven’t been as consistent with the blog lately and honestly, it was majorly because I kept procrastinating writing a post and then eventually just couldn’t decide which of my many drafts to start with. I finally decided to just ease back into blogging again with an update. This year, the team and I are going to be rolling out valuable content. Be expectant (Let me not spill the tea😜).

I really love this space and I can confidently say that I’m back. Recently a friend asked me if I’ll ever stop blogging. you know what? I really can never say never but I won't stop writing.

MY MOST POPULAR BLOG POST

IS READING ACTUALLY THE MOST INTELLECTUAL TYPE OF LEISURE?



I end this post with my all-time favorite quote by Mandy Hale, TRUST THE WAIT. EMBRACE THE UNCERTAINTY. ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF BECOMING.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2020.




Signed
Victoria Oyedepo,
Lead Content Creator
❤️

 Let’s connect! (@officialvoblog
FACEBOOK||TWITTER || INSTAGRAM ||BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.