THE BLUE YOU



Here on this Island,the sea says hello
Voyages just come and go
A song on the breeze, home in the trees
You've always been there, I didn't really notice
Nature's force blew you my way, elliptical
Xrayed analysis of your personality, magical
Your humble background leaves the world in some awe
And myself, I'm awesome.


You are abducted, Show me your pearly whites and smile
I want to sustain the smile for the mile
You complain your heart's been stolen
That is what happens when you tie a handsome robber with a rubber band and a 'Hail Mary'
You planted a Trojan horse
I'm sorry bad has come to worse
Bad- the description of a feeling you coyly planted early
A lovely fruit you now sell demanding no penny.

My heart is not going to be auctioned off
It's mind chose you, the lowest bidder ever
Soon I'd have a mouthful of my 'fanta-sea'
And reality jolts me back from the beauty I see
This algorithm form a gridlock.
Unravel the pattern and you find me.
Or maybe you shouldn't.
You can't risk sacrificing your whirlwind to save the wind.
Our compatibility theory beats all excuses
But the odds are against all best wishes.
You're leaving, I get it
Make your mark, serenade it
I wish you bark and roar in life, celebrate it.
I would be back to pack my backpack
Or take you on my back to my pack
The pack and the package, age the lack.

Either ways, I wouldn't be stalking, would just keep current
Surfing your next moves on YouTube and Utorrent.
'Cause I wanna be ever-present, just a search away
From the Blue You.


© AMANO JOSHUA (JoWrights).

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't expect anything less from a lover of poetry. Thanks ade😍

      Delete
  2. Amani Joshua nice work bro.. i was confused at first when I saw the topic.. I'm nt really a poem person but I really commend your work.. Well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tolani, on behalf of Joshua 😁😍

      Delete
  3. Deep and lovely piece! Big thumbs up to Amano Joshua!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.